PRACTICAL, PROVERBIAL POINTS TO PONDER (Vol.7)
- Here are some life-changing Bible verses that are so powerful the world ignores them! Who’s up to the challenge of not only reading them, but living by them? (Prov 22:4, Matt 5, Gal 5:22, 2Pet 1:5).
- Our Creator knows everything about us. But how well do we know God? Keep studying the Bible!
- The “don’t judge me” phrase is often spoken by those willfully breaking God’s Will. (Let us choose to live blamelessly before the true Judge) Rev 20:12.
- Helpful sermon that are unheard bring no benefit. Great advice unheeded brings no growth. (A Bible not read & followed brings no eternal life.) Matt 7:24-27.
- I’ve heard it said, “may your hardships last as long as your new year’s resolutions.” Concerning our goals and determination, read Proverbs 11:3. Remember: blessings come with persistence.
- Proper kneeling helps keep a person in good standing. 1 Thess 5:17, James 5:16.
- The best way to make a long gossip-story extremely short: don’t tell it. (1Tim 5:13; Prov 10:18.)
- Tact: can make a point without making an enemy. Prov 12:18; Col 4:6.
- Gossip to a quarrel is like wood to a fire. (Prov 26.20 Matt 5:44)
- Good works will show, but they aren’t for show. So, when you do something noteworthy, let someone else make a note of it. Prov 27:2; 11:2.
- When the road you’re on is uphill and burdens test endurance of will, remember: Satan wants to kill, but God promises true faith in Him will heal. (Keep a strong spirit) Heb. 4:16; 12:1-4
- We simply have no right to change God’s message; the power of the message must change us. (2 Peter 3:16-17).
- Consider the Potential Power of This Passage: Col. 3:12-14. If everyone applied this scripture today, we’d wake up in a ‘different world’ tomorrow. Let it make all the difference for you.
- The Bible will either keep us from sin, or sin will keep us from it. How will you use the Bible? (Keep studying the Life-giving Word)!
- “We can teach others what we know, but often reproduce what we are.” May our Christianity always be genuine (Jam.1:21-22).
- Some Christians have enough faith to bug them, but not enough to bless them. While reading Matt. 5:6, ask yourself “Do I truly believe that the truth of Jesus can make me most happy?”
17.“It wasn’t raining when Noah was building the ark.’ Noah could plan since God is faithful. LET”S ALSO PREPARE. Christ will return to reward His own.
- The best ones to ‘get even with’ are those who help you. And an even richer blessing comes to you for doing good to those who mistreat you. Matt 5:35-48.
- ‘Living the Christian life is like an airplane in flight; your momentum builds while approaching the destination, but if you stop, you drop.’ Heb 10:36
20. A Life lived without God is like an unsharpened pencil; without a point. (Matt. 28:18-20, Eccl. 12:13).